Tree Trimming – Traditional Tree Service
Trees are such an important part of your landscape. They provide cool shade on hot summer days, they add color with their foliage and blooms, they can attract beautiful wildlife, and, depending on the species, they can even perfume your yard with a sweet aroma.
Given the wonderful benefits that trees provide, it stands to reason that you want them to remain healthy and look their absolute best. Trimming (also known as pruning) is one of the most important things you can do for your trees.
What are the Benefits of Tree Trimming?
A lot of people just let their trees grow thinking that they naturally know how to care for themselves. However, while trees may be self-sufficient in a lot of ways, they do require some TLC, and trimming is the best thing you can do for them. Some of the benefits of tree trimming include:
- Improved health. Since the process of trimming involves removing branches, it might not seem like it’s healthy for your trees; however, it can actually drastically improve their health. By eliminating dead or dying branches and limbs, a tree will be able to receive more nutrients, which will make it much healthier in the long run.
- Stronger structure. There’s only so much weight a tree trunk can bear. Even a sturdy trunk can experience strain under the weight of an abundance of heavy branches. By trimming back or removing branches and limbs, the entire structure of the tree will be strengthened. Not only will this help to prolong the life of the tree, but it will prevent it from becoming a safety hazard.
- Improved appearance. Tree trimming restores the natural beauty of a tree. Think of it like getting a haircut: your hair looks revived, more alive, and healthier after getting it cut. The same is true for a tree. When branches and limbs are trimmed back and shaped, a tree really comes to life and looks even more beautiful.
- More sunlight and air. When trees are laden with dense foliage from overgrown branches, they can block out sunlight and airflow. By having your trees trimmed, you can bring more light and fresh air into your home and property.
- Reduces safety hazards. When tree branches are left untamed, they can get out of control. Branches can start rubbing into the side of your house, get entwined in power lines, or they can fall off and do damage to people and property. By having your trees trimmed, you can significantly reduce these safety hazards.
These are just some of the benefits of having your trees trimmed. If you are in need of tree trimming services on Long Island, you have come to the right place! Traditional Tree Service is a leading provider of tree trimming services. Countless homeowners and business owners throughout Nassau and Suffolk Counties rely on us for their tree trimming needs.
Our professionals are highly trained and well-versed in all types of tree trimming, including:
- Fine pruning
- Standard pruning
- Crown reduction trimming
- Hazard trimming
Before we get started, we will fully assess the trees you wish to have trimmed or pruned to determine the best strategy. Then, using the highest quality tools, our skilled professionals will cut back or remove any and all branches and limbs. Once the job is done, we’ll chip the removed materials and make sure that your property is completely cleaned. The only thing we will leave behind is a beautiful, healthy, and perfectly trimmed tree.
No matter what species or size your tree is, you can rest assured that our team of professionals will provide you with impeccable results.
To learn more about our tree trimming services, to schedule an appointment, or to receive a free price quote, contact us today! You can reach easily reach us through our online contact form, by email, or over the phone. One of our friendly and knowledgeable associates will be happy to answer all of your questions!
At Traditional Tree Service, we are always willing to go out on a limb for our customers! We look forward to working with you and beautifying your landscape with our professional tree trimming services!